Inspire. Empower. Elevate.
A global Campaign By Women For Women.
I am excited to be partnering with women of influence from around the world to challenge women to join the #wearyourcrown❤ movement.
The Urban Queen collection of paintings is celebration of women representing feminine qualities of inner strength, resilience and power. The wearyourcrown❤ campaign is a call to action challenging women to join the movement to “wear your crown”. The crown is the perfect accessory for the Urban Queen. It has long been a symbol of ultimate power, but it also signifies someone who serves her people with dedication, diplomacy and quiet determination.
The #wearyourcrown campaign has one aim: to empower women all over the world by women, for women.
The #wearyourcrown❤ global campaign is represented on each continent by women of influence who inspire women. The Urban Queen leaders come from different parts of the world with diverse backgrounds and are visionaries in their fields of business, politics, arts, entertainment, non-profits and more. I will paint these women as an Urban Queen and donate a large painting to raise funds and awareness for woman and girl issues. All fundraising will be through an interactive online platform FUND DUEL under the #wearyourcrown❤ campaign. Everyone will be invited to participate in #wearyourcrown❤ challenge by donating and sharing their own photos and stories to support the charities. Watch this space for more details on how you can participate in the challenge when we launch in November!
Introducing the #wearyourcrown♥ Urban Queen Leaders
Avivah Wittenberg-Cox, Canada. Avivah is CEO of 20-First, one of the world’s leading gender and generational balance consultancies, helping global companies build back balanced by working with C-suite teams to achieve gender and generational balance. Avivah speaks, writes and consults about gender issues in business. A TEDx speaker, contributor writer for Forbes and Harvard Business Review, Avivah is passionate about supporting women to be business leaders. https://avivahwittenberg-cox.com/
Natalia Martin, Brazil. A powerhouse entrepreneur and founder of Natalia Beauty Group in Brazil , has built her business from the ground up and has100 affiliates spread throughout world – Brazil, Dubai, Switzerland, Chile, Portugal, Italy, USA. Natalia’s life purpose is to make a difference in people’s lives and make the world a more beautiful place, where all kinds of beauty are respected. She has joined this campaign and is raising money for Casa da Mulher Brasileira, a charity that helps victims of domestic violence and abuse. https://www.instagram.com/nataliabeauty/
- Donna Ashworth, Scotland. Donna is a poet, speaker and founder of Donna Ashworth Words bringing women together with her words of truth, hope and comfort. Her poems and essays tackle the subjects we all face, such as mental health, body positivity, ageing and more, Her poetry and wisdom are appreciated by women around the world. Donna is raising funds for a cause close to her heart, supporting a breast cancer charity Coppafeel, to help them with their mission, ensuring everyone has the best possible chance of surviving breast cancer. https://www.facebook.com/ladiespassiton
- Barbara Lizzet Sanchez, USA, a Senior Publicist in a highly reputable public relations agency out of Los Angeles working and affiliated with major celebrities in the music industry. She is an outspoken social activist passionate about women empowerment and a strong advocate against domestic violence. Awarded Woman of Empowerment 2020 by P.O.W.E.R. Magazine, Allyship Pledge Program, & Badass DoGooders. https://www.instagram.com/barbarasanchezpr/
- Casey Donovan, Australia. An award-winning double and triple platinum musician, has also made her mark in the areas of theatre, television, presenting and writing her autobiography. The list of accolades is impressive and Casey has won numerous awards as well as the hearts of her fans with her creativity, soulful voice and incredible personality. Casey has joined this campaign and is supporting the non for profit Ash Gardner Foundation which helps indigenous girls gain access to better education. https://www.instagram.com/caseydonovan88/
- Susan Sloan, USA. Susan is the author of “A Seat at the Table: Women, Diplomacy and Lessons for the World”. She works in diplomacy in Washington DC, engaging with diplomats, community organizers and international leaders Susan has met with more than 80 countries through diplomacy, advocacy, and experiential education. Susan is a Global Champion for Women and Girls and talks about topics such as gender parity, equity, inclusion and women leaders. In this campaign, Susan has chosen to support the ‘Vital Voices Emergency Fund for Afghan Women’. https://www.susansloan.com/
- Jayshree Mallaya, South Africa. Co-founder of the non for profit Over the Walls Together, a charity aimed at community building and raising awareness of violence against women and children. Jayshree has written an incredible song “Join Hands Around the World” as a call to action, S.H.E, to Support, Inspire, Empower men and women to come together and eliminate injustices between genders. Her charity encourages people around the world to band together to end this violence not only in South Africa but all over the world. https://www.instagram.com/mysticsistersjayshree/
More amazing women will be joining the #wearyourcrown❤ campaign in the weeks and months to come!
One of my absolute favourite things about this movement has been connecting with celebrities, visionaries and also everyday women, hearing their stories and seeing how they are embracing and wearing their crowns. Individually, we are all strong women, but I believe that together, we can amplify each other’s voices and make an even bigger impact.
This campaign and these collaborations with women of influence will harness our collective strengths and positivity to promote causes, highlighting the amazing work that is being done all around the world – by women, for women.
“We have the power within ourselves to do more than we think and more than we ever imagined!” -Ramona Pintea